Hexagon Halo Engagement Ring For Round Brilliant Diamond
This engagement ring is a variation on a tradition halo. The center diamond is a round brilliant and side accent diamonds are also round brilliants (like so many halos). However, the difference is that the halo is hexagon (6 equal sides around the center diamond). The straight and equal lines provide a symmetrical and more geometric look than a traditional halo which is circle.The pictures show a white gold version for a 0.75 carat round brilliant center diamond. There are 34 round brilliant side diamonds weighing 0.34 carat total weight, G color and SI clarity. The ring can be made for different center diamond sizes and a few other center diamond shapes.
- Can Be Made For Any Size Center (0.50, 0.75, 1, 1.5, etc) Size of Center (If Diamond)
- ~1.7 MM wide Width
- Any Finger Size Finger Size
- Depends on the center - shown with 0.34 carat total weight Weight in Carats of Side Diamonds or Gems
- G color SI clarity shown - We match your center diamond. Quality Of Side Diamonds or Gemstones
- Round - possibly others. Shape of Center Gem
- White/Silver/Platinum/Rose/Yellow Main Colors
See More Products
What I Believe
Marsha and I specialize in working with you to create your perfect piece. We design and craft jewelry to your style not the other way around. Jewelry should be customized for you.
Jewelry is tangle. Metals wear differently, sizes fit differently, and colors radiate differently. Buying local allows you to learn the difference and select appropiately.
Whether goldsmithing, platinumsmithing, or diamond setting, the beauty depends on how well it is crafted. Our experience, size, and connection to our patrons means we deliver the top quality jewelry.
Unfortunately, scams are all too commonplace in jewelry. Overcharging or ridiculously overcharging are standard. I sell beautiful, top-quality jewelry at fair and honest prices.