Solitaire Diamond Ring Belcher Style
The Belcher style ring is a classic solitaire setting. My dad sold many belcher style rings in his day. It is designed for one diamond or other center gemstone that is set in an integrated 6 prong head. Any gemstone in this setting is well protected.
I prefer a solid, comfort fit band with the proper millimeter size to fit whomever is wearing it. However, I have sold belcher rings that are less hefty to clients who prefer a lighter look or want to stay within a given budget. They are also a style worn by ladies. The picture of the rose gold belcher ring was made for a lady, who wears it so well.The platinum belcher mens ring shown here is set with a 2.50 carat round brilliant diamond. The lady's rose gold version is set with a 1.50 carat round diamond. I can make a belcher ring in any size or metal for you.
- Any starting 0.50 to 0.75 to 1 or larger. Shown with a 1 and 2.5 carat here. Size of Center (If Diamond)
- I customize the width based on whomever will wear it. Width
- Any Finger Size Finger Size
- None Weight in Carats of Side Diamonds or Gems
- N/A Quality Of Side Diamonds or Gemstones
- Round but can be made for some other diamond shapes Shape of Center Gem
- White/Silver/Platinum/Rose/Yellow Main Colors
What I Believe
Marsha and I specialize in working with you to create your perfect piece. We design and craft jewelry to your style not the other way around. Jewelry should be customized for you.
Jewelry is tangle. Metals wear differently, sizes fit differently, and colors radiate differently. Buying local allows you to learn the difference and select appropiately.
Whether goldsmithing, platinumsmithing, or diamond setting, the beauty depends on how well it is crafted. Our experience, size, and connection to our patrons means we deliver the top quality jewelry.
Unfortunately, scams are all too commonplace in jewelry. Overcharging or ridiculously overcharging are standard. I sell beautiful, top-quality jewelry at fair and honest prices.