Single Row Pave Set Diamond Accents
This ring is basic, yet very stylish. Since selling one a few years ago for an emerald cut diamond, the ring has grown into our second most popular engagement ring only behind the solitaire. My preferred version features 16 round brilliant diamonds and a round brilliant center diamond, which is sold separately. The center diamond is set in a low base head creating a top view look of just diamonds.
Through the years, I have sold several variations. The center diamond is head set meaning this ring can accommodate any shape or size. I show it here with a 2 carat round, 4 carat round, and 0.75 carat round. Beyond the head, I have made a thinner version and a thick version. Also, I prefer to sell a version with the diamond accents going half way around the ring but have sold a version with diamonds going 3/4 way around.
- Any Size Starting With 0.50 carat and going up! Size of Center (If Diamond)
- Thin or thick - Your preference! Width
- Any Finger Size Finger Size
- Normally about 0.32 carat total weight. Weight in Carats of Side Diamonds or Gems
- Depends on the quality of center diamond. Quality Of Side Diamonds or Gemstones
- Any shape including round, oval, etc. Shape of Center Gem
- White/Silver/Platinum/Rose/Yellow Main Colors
What I Believe
Marsha and I specialize in working with you to create your perfect piece. We design and craft jewelry to your style not the other way around. Jewelry should be customized for you.
Jewelry is tangle. Metals wear differently, sizes fit differently, and colors radiate differently. Buying local allows you to learn the difference and select appropiately.
Whether goldsmithing, platinumsmithing, or diamond setting, the beauty depends on how well it is crafted. Our experience, size, and connection to our patrons means we deliver the top quality jewelry.
Unfortunately, scams are all too commonplace in jewelry. Overcharging or ridiculously overcharging are standard. I sell beautiful, top-quality jewelry at fair and honest prices.