Split Shank Platinum Ring With Diamond Prongs
Heavy platinum engagement ring meant for a 1.50 carat round brilliant diamond. The ring has a stylish split shank with side round brilliant diamonds down the sides and up the prongs. The ring has 104 round brilliant side diamonds weighing approximately 0.75 carat total weight, G color and VS clarity.The ring is currently set with a CZ. I will help you select a beautiful center diamond to fit in it.
- Currently - CZ, Can hold 1.50 carat round diamond Size of Center (If Diamond)
- It is wider than a lot of rings Width
- 6 and can be sized some Finger Size
- approximately 0.75 carat total weight Weight in Carats of Side Diamonds or Gems
- Highest - G color and VS clarity Quality Of Side Diamonds or Gemstones
- Round though Marsha could probably other shapes as well Shape of Center Gem
- Platinum/silver/white Main Colors
See More Products
What I Believe
Marsha and I specialize in working with you to create your perfect piece. We design and craft jewelry to your style not the other way around. Jewelry should be customized for you.
Jewelry is tangle. Metals wear differently, sizes fit differently, and colors radiate differently. Buying local allows you to learn the difference and select appropiately.
Whether goldsmithing, platinumsmithing, or diamond setting, the beauty depends on how well it is crafted. Our experience, size, and connection to our patrons means we deliver the top quality jewelry.
Unfortunately, scams are all too commonplace in jewelry. Overcharging or ridiculously overcharging are standard. I sell beautiful, top-quality jewelry at fair and honest prices.